Wednesday 26 September 2012

Paris preview

Writing this early as Thursday is press day at the Paris Motor Show and there will be no time for blogging for me. Writing this from my hotel room,which about an hour ago had a lovely view of the Eiffel Tower in the far distance. Now, under an almighty deluge, the famous landmark is a less obvious. This afternoon I've had a ride in the all-new Range Rover, missed the unveiling of the Vauxhall Adam because of crap Paris traffic, fallen asleep in the back of a car because I was up at 4am this morning and failed to be impressed with the hotel wifi. Is it too much to expect, these days, for a page to load in less than 30 seconds?! The cost of this room is obscene - I know because it's written on the back of the door - yet they've got the equivalent of dial-up speeds. Amazing. Let's hope tomorrow goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment