Monday 9 May 2011

It's been a difficult weekend...


I’ve been rating cars for the last 13 years one way and another, but rarely have a I paid as much attention to the comfort of the driving position as I have over the last three days. I put my back out quite badly on Thursday night, which happens to me from time to time thanks to a weakness dating back 20 years. I’ve still had to get on with life generally, which means I’ve been gingerly lowering myself in and out of a vehicles over the weekend. The family Ford Focus estate isn’t great for bad back sufferers, mainly because the seating position is quite low. Much more preferable is the Wrangler, which is much higher and therefore easier for me to get in and out of. It's been the car of choice over the weekend, and thankfully the weather has been okay because I've not got the strength to get the roof back on it. Not sure what I’m going to make of the Peugeot 508 (above) that’s due on my driveway later today. Whatever happens, I will continue to avoid bumpy B-roads and anything with speed humps for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment