Thursday 28 July 2011

Sticky little sucker


I get sent motoring products pretty regularly, a percentage of which are genuinely innovative and fill a gap in the market. The others? Hmmm…. the less said the better. So when I was offered the chance to try out something claiming to be ‘The World’s Strongest GPS and Smartphone Vehicle Mount’ I was intrigued. I hate suckering things on to the car windscreen, and the picture (above) suggested I might not need to anymore. When the device, the Exomount by Exogear, arrived it didn’t look anything special. But actually it is, and I have to say I’m rather impressed. Not only does it clamp to anything – window, dashboard or interior trim – it does so without leaving nasty sucker or residue marks behind it. It works with patented technology and as long as the surface is flat you should be fine. And not just in the car; it attaches to walls, doors, pretty much anything. The spring-loaded clamp is very solid and will take numerous different types of phone or sat-nav. Have a look at www.exogear.co.uk for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment